How To Download Torrent File using IDM (Internet Download Manager)
Usually people download paid contents for free from torrent websites. For downloading from the torrent websites one use to utorrent or bittorrent software. With download from above mentioned software is very slow. However, I got to know about this essential and important hidden trick and i feel that everybody should be aware of this much needed downloading trick. Also its very very simple to operate. Just you need to follow the simple steps below and after that you can download your torrent file using some good download manager like : Internet Download Manager.
Follow the Steps:
1. First of all , you have to download the torrent file (.torrent) which you want to download.
2. Then just go to the website www.torcache.net and upload the torrent file that you have just downloaded and click on the cache! button as shown in screen shot below :
3. This will give you a new torrent file . You just have to copy the link of the new torrent file from the opened window.
4. Then go to the website www.torrific.com and create an account there(in case you donât have) and login to your account. Then paste the address of the new torrent obtained in step 3 and click on Get button.
|This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 863x351px.|
5. Now you will get the list of available files present in that torrent file. Then click on the initiate bittorrent transmission button. This will give the full option to download the file. Just click on any link and you can see the download manager-IDM popping out for downloading the file. Now enjoy the ultimate Speed of IDM for downloading torrents too.